HEAVY DUTY Universal DC Power Supply - 120 Watts:
This HEAVY DUTY power supply adapter can handle any load up 8 Amps (at 15V), and can power any device that uses DC power from 15V up to 24V. The output voltage is adjustable. This regulated
power supply that will protect your devices in case the power source becomes unstable. It has auto shut-off capability. This power supply has a USB port right on the body of the unit to charge or power any USB device. This unit comes with a variety of connectors (9 of them), that will power any device that fits these power specifications, including laptops, lcd screen, audio or video devices, electric motors, LED lights, etc...
Maximum Load for each Voltage:
- Can Power any device between 15V and 24V DC
- Comes with 8 changeable tips (connectors) for compatibility with any device.
- Power supply has a USB port right on unit to power or charge USB devices.
- Built in fan to dissipate excess heat.
- Regulated power supply for very stable power.
- Over Current / Over Voltage protection. The unit will shut itself down if power becomes unstable for any reason.
- Will power almost any laptop, LCD screen, hard drive, DC motor, LED lights, and any device that falls within 15V and 24V DC.
15V Max Load = 8A*
16V Max Load = 7.5A*
18V Max Load = 6.6A*
19V Max Load = 6.34A*
20V Max Load = 6A*
22V Max Load: 5.45A*
24V Max Load = 5A*
* Maximum Load above represents the LARGEST load you can place on the adapter for each voltage.
Example: If you set this unit to 15 Volt output, it can power any device that is rated 8 Amps or less. SO it can power a 15V 1 Amp, or 2.5 Amp, of 5.8A, or anything in between.
The Supplied Connectors:
This power supply has been tested to successfully power the following laptop brands:
Toshiba, Acer, IBM, Dell, Sony, HP, Compaq
This is not a complete list. As long as the specifications of the laptop fall within the unit's power range, it will work.
For LCD Screens:
This power supply will power any LCD screen (accept those that require a 4 Pin connector).