All Products Ship From The USA


Ask a Technical Question:

Please note: We will answer all questions with regards to technical specifications of our units, pricing, wholesale inquiries, and shipping related questions immediately.

You can use the form below to send us a Technical Question.

Ask An Expert

User John Asked:

I am looking for a replacement power pack for an elliptical and it requires an input of 100-240V (50/60Hz 0.8A) and an output of 12V, 2250mA. The cord that I'm replacing says that it is a "Class 2 Power Supply". Is that something that you can match? Thank you. John

Our Technician Answers:

User John Chidester Asked:

I am looking for a power adapter for a Artco footspa massage chair, it is a 110 12v 100ma adapter, do you have anything that will work, Thank you

Our Technician Answers:

Hello.. 100mA is equivalent to 0.1 Amp. So if you device uses 0.1A, and it is 12 Volt. You would use a 12V 1 Amp Power supply, which can handle all loads UP TO 1A. You just have to make sure that your device uses a standard DC connector, which is a 5.5mm x 2.5mm center positive barrel connector.

User Cindy Asked:

I need a power adapter for a brookstone digital picture frame, model AH 812-B requires a 12 V DC..any clue what I might use

Our Technician Answers:

Hi Cindy. We are unable to give you information about which power supply to use for a specific device, but it is easy do do this research on Google. All you have to do is find the Voltage of the power supply, which I assume will be 12 Volt. Then you should find how many watts your device uses, and divide by the voltage (12) to get the Amps. Now you just order a power supply that has the same, or HIGHER amp rating than your device. For example, if you TV is 12 Volt, and uses 60 Watts, you will divide 60 by 12, to get 5 Amps (5A). This means you can use a 5A, 6A, 7A, or any higher Amp rated power supply. Also, make sure that your TV uses the standard 5.5mm x 2.5mm DC connector, which is what all the units we have come with,

User bob secrest Asked:

i have a schwinn 230 recumbent fitness bike that needs an electrical power adaptor. do you have one to fit this bike? i think it takes an adapter #13006109. thanks

Our Technician Answers:

Hi Bob... In order to find the correct power supply for your bike, you will need to do some research. First you need to find the voltage of the original power supply. This voltage has to be exact. So if your bike uses a 12V Power supply, You will need to use another 12 Volt Power Supply. After that you will need to find out the size of the adapter it needs, measured in Amps. If your bike used a 4 Amp power supply for example, you will need a power supply that can handle a 4A load, OR MORE. So a 4A, 5A, 6A, etc. will work. Finally you will need to know the type of connector. This should be easy as most devices these days use a standard connector that is 5.5mm x 2.5mm barrel type, center positive. That is what all our power supplies have. So confirm that the bike uses that standard connector. You can look up a picture of the connector on google. That is all. If you match all these things.. It will work.

User john Towler Asked:

I am looking for a 17 v 400mA adapter. Can you supply this or one that will work to charge a power drill battery?

Our Technician Answers:

Hi J*** For charging your drill battery, you need a 17 Volt Power Supply that is cable of about .5 Amps. The only power supply that can do this in our stock is the 90 Watt Universal power supply. It will work perfectly for your Drill. Here is a link: